Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Meeting

This is O'Zalia again. I spoke with Zack Waters. He couldn't tell me much, but I did learn something; The Biker visited him before to see how many views the blog go. And while he was there, he destroyed Zack's car by slashing it in to while riding past it.

The reason this is important is because he was wielding a sword and riding the bike at the same time. This means that the bike is only a part of the metal that's under his control. This worries me. Especially since I learned the hard way that my psionic powers are useless against him.

I think it's time for a Marvel Team Up. Malkator and Crow are both fighting the Bloody Biker as well. Finding Malkator should be easy enough, but since I can't read the Convocation's mind, I doubt it'll be easy to locate Crow. I know he was in Vancouver for a while, but he might have left by now. I guess I'll go find Malkator first and see what we can do from then.

With me luck, Myrir, Jerome, Gary, Crystal, Psycho Bitch, Haji, and those other two people.

No comments:

Post a Comment