Friday, November 16, 2012

Paradox

I ran into the pale guy today. He just appeared in the middle of the hideout.

"I need to talk to you," he said.
"Who are you?" I demanded.
"I'm Daniel from the future," he said.
"What?" I asked.
"It's complicated," he said.
"Why can't I read your mind?" I asked.
"It's a long story," he replied. "I need you to help stop the Game Master. He's up to something and we can't let it happen."
"But what about Dawson?" I asked.
"Malkator and the other Daniel can handle him," he said. "You'll get your chance at revenge, but for now, I need you to focus on the Game Master."
"So what do I do?" I asked.
"You're a genius," he said. "You can figure that part out without me."

Then he vanished. I'm not sure about this, but if he's telling the truth about being from the future, then I guess I should believe what he says about the Game Master. For now, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment