Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm Stealing This Blog

And I changed the password so you can't do anything, Myrir. Also, for those wondering, Myrir's old password was "deathtothearchive". Yes, she hated her past employers that much.

So here's the deal;During our little fight with the Biker, Malkator got split up from us, the the Biker bashed me in the skull with a mace. I awoke to Crow using his electrical powers as an improvised defibrillator. We quickly discover that Malkator had resorted to some drastic measures to beat the Biker. We decided to let him be an go handle our own things.

Crow went back to his "Roost", while I was left with Keursio. I decided I'd let my parents take care of her. I thought I could easily convince them that she had amnesia and that's why she doesn't understand modern day stuff. I brought her to Iowa through the Path. I asked her to wait outside while I went inside to talk to them.

I opened the door and saw their blood and organ strewn across the room. And He  was standing over what was left of them.

I dropped to my knees. First I was crying, but I was quickly consumed by rag. I stared into where his eyes should be and yelled. I demanded to know why he would do this, after everything I had done for him. No answer. I got really pissed.

Then Adam entered the room. My "Master" turned his gaze upon Adam, and I panicked. I grabbed Adam by the wrist and dragged him outside. I opened a path and yelled to Keursio that we were leaving.

We didn't stay in the path for long. We have to stick to ordinary transport, otherwise we'll be too easy to track. But then again, but people tracking us are good. With have an Eldritch abomination, A former (high-ranking) Collector, my former best friend who knows me better than anybody, Another girl who has a crush on me and could probably find me if she followers her emotions, an armored woman who's hell-bent on finding Keursio, and a teenager who's played more detective video games than I was even aware existed. I'm gonna need help if I want to survive. I can't go to Daniel, Malkator, or Estren, because they've all confirmed that they're in Temecula California, so I'd be too easy to find if I sought help from them. I have no idea how to track down Crow. Maybe I could get help from Ren or The Samurai, but if I team up with one of them, I'll basically be making the other one my enemy. There is one other option, but I don't know if it'll work out well.

I explained everything to Adam. I've been hiding what I am from him this whole time, but not anymore. He deserves to know the truth. I didn't expect him to take it so well. He understood that everything I've done so far was in order to protect him.

I have to look out for him and Keursio now. But I'm scared for them. I'm not going to last for much longer. The Enhancement has been taking its toll on me for a while now. I don't know how much longer I'll live. I hope Keursio will be able to protect Adam when I'm gone.



-Isaac O'Zalia.

No comments:

Post a Comment