Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Scarlet Hand

I know it was stupid. I know it's gonna come back to bite me in the ass later. I don't know how though. I don't know what he wants out of it. I don't know when he'll come to collect. I don't know what the worst possible outcome will be.

I do know one thing. I made him promise me. This deal will in no way harm my brother. And if it does, He'll be sorry.

I needed to keep Adam safe, but with my life shortening, I knew I couldn't keep it up. I needed more time. And he offered me some. An extra year of life to keep my brother safe.

There's a catch. There's always a catch. There's probably more catches that I don't know about. I can use my telepathy freely, but if I draw upon my powers too heavily, it will shorten my extended life.

But that's okay with me. I just have to avoid going overboard. I think I can manage that.


-Isaac O'Zalia

No comments:

Post a Comment