Friday, August 17, 2012

Stronger

My powers are stronger than ever. Strong enough to reach into other domains.

About a week ago, I learn that the Game Master started up another tournament. I've been listening to the thoughts of the competitors. One caught my interest in particular. David Kallaway. An old acquaintance, and one of my old master's Enhanced. I've been guiding him along, trying to help him win. He could help me if I play this out right.

In other news, I figured out the catch to our deal. I was out getting food when I heard the singing. I realized immediately that the Cold Boy was following me. I tried escaping. I ran down an alleyway, but came to a dead end. He was gaining on me. I had no other choice. I did the only thing I could do. I tore a hole in reality. A wall of fire separated the two of us. The wall blocking my escape vanished. I ran as fast as I could back to the others.

Jack his sending the Fears after me. He's forcing me to unleash my full power, forcing me to shorten my own life. But I see your game now, Jack. I won't give up so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment