Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bandages

You may have read Myrir's post about the Fury by now. We were attacked by this guy who was insanely strong. I tried attacking him with a mental blast, but he reflected it. When that happened, I lost control of my sanity for a while. I stopped holding back. I ended up passing out, and I guess he left after that.

But I noticed something from our fight with him. He can take a punch. Even when I used my control over reality to increase my physical strength, he could still get back up after being hit. He's practically invincible.

But when we attacked with guns or blades, he made sure to stop our attacks before they reached him. There's a number of reasons why this may be, but I think I know which reason is correct.

It's not his body he's protecting, it's his bandages. He's trying to protect his identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment