Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Approaching Showdown

The Illusionist pathed in an hour ago, looking ecstatic.

"Hello, my evil minions!" He said, tearing open a box, and pulling out a bunch of brand new masks. "I've got new masks for all of you. The guys who made them for me had to dive in a few wishing wells to get the nickel need to make them, but they finished creation rather quickly."

"Wait, those are made of nickel?" I asked. "Are these meant to protect us from Malkator?"

"'Course they are," He said, handing me mine. "And I must say, they look simply marvelous."

He was right. It was beautiful. It was in the shape of a butterfly, and was lined with brightly colored gems a glitter. Whoever made it must have put a lot of work into it.

"I knew you'd like it," He said. "I requested that they be designed based on you guy's preferences."

Gamer's mask was made in the shape of a Pac-Man head, which I personally found hilarious. Lotus's mask looked like a flower, and Sound's mask looked like an ordinary proxy mask, only shiny and made of metal rather than plastic.

"Why don't you have a mask?" I asked the Illusionist.

"I don't need one," He said. "Besides, I don't mind if Malkator knows my identity."

"But what does Malkator have to do with this?" Sound asked.

"Oh, of course," The Illusionist said. "I forgot to tell you all that the Master approves of my plan. All I have to do is wait for him to give the ord-."

He was cut off when Slender Man appeared directly in front of him. He dropped to his knees and bowed.

I assume Slender Man gave him an order because he said "I understand," and then pathed out.

I couldn't stop myself from asking the question that had been nagging me since last night.

"Um, Master?" I asked. He(it?) turned his head to me. "I was wondering... um... what's Isaac's plan, anyway?"

I heard his voice in my head. His voice is difficult to describe. It was terrifying. He said O'Zalia's plan is to pit the two Demi-God's against each other.


"Put Malkator lost his last fight against Ren!" I exclaimed.

Which is precisely why your group will be assisting him, Slender Man said, before vanishing. I gulped. Now I knew what the masks were really for. Damn it, Isaac.

1 comment:

  1. Working together again huh... Oops I mean how interesting you'll be working with that Malkator guy huh?

    ReplyDelete