Thursday, May 24, 2012

Entry

This is the Butterfly. I guess the Illusionist stole the password to this blog from my head while I wasn't paying attention. Anyway, I'm on the Board right now. Me, Sound, and Lotus are all together. We were separated from the Illusionist earlier, and Gamer's leg hasn't recovered yet.

We left this morning. Master came to us and led us through the path. He followed him for three hours. He led us down several forks, and I soon realized that the Path of Black Leaves didn't just connect to the human world; It was linked to every domain in existence. Including the Board. He stopped after a while and opened up a gate. We all stepped through.

I was shocked by what happened to Slender Man when he entered the Board. An instantaneous transformation came over him. He became shorter. About six feet tall. He grew black hair over his scalp, and he had a face. A face. I was actually used to seeing him without a face, so the sudden appearance of one was startling for me.

"I don't enjoy this feeling," He said, looking down at his hand. That's right. He was actually speaking. "Being human is terrible. I cannot fathom how you people deal with it."
"You get used to it when you've been one your whole life," The Illusionist said. "How long will you be this way?"
"This world suppresses my power," He replied. "It could take months to regain my full strength. However, once  I leave this world, I will instantly regain my power. You're on your own from here. I have other matters to attend to. Your mission is to protect Malkator and prevent him from encountering the Game Master."
"What is the Vision," The Illusionist asked as Slender Man returned to the portal.
"She is none of your concern," Slender Man said. Then he was gone.
"What did you mean when you asked about the Vision?" Lotus asked.
"Master has had me keeping an eye on the blog of Daniel Ferris," The Illusionist said. "In the blog, Daniel claims to have encountered our Master, and an unknown force caused him to say that 'The Vision still exists, within the Demi-God'. I'm not sure what the Vision is, but the Master did let one thing slip just now.:
"And what would that be?" I asked.
"Whatever the Vision is, it's a girl," He said. "Or at least, it was at one point."

That conversation was cut short when another figure burst through a wall a few yards from us. It was Ren, the Tree-hybrid.
"Where is he!" He demanded. "I know I felt the Slender Man's presence!"
"He's left," The Illusionist said.
"Very well," Ren said, summoning a giant thorn in his right hand. "I'll just have to settle for his servants."
The Illusionist drew his glave and said "I the rest of you to leave. I'll take him alone."
"But your powers have been restricted, haven't they?" I asked him.
"So have his," He said. "He's regained some of his strength, but not all of it. Besides,I'm smart enough to work with what I still have. Now go!"

With that, he charged at Ren and engaged him in battle. The rest of us ran.

This place is like a labyrinth. It's not a full-blown maze, but it's easy to get lost in. It will be hard to reunite with the Illusionist. Good news is, I saw a bird circling the sky earlier. Not just any bird though; It was a crow. It must be Alexander. We're getting closer to Malkator.

No comments:

Post a Comment