Sunday, May 13, 2012

Careful planning.

We were all at the base. Gamer was playing some weird shooter game on his PSP, Lotus and I were sparring, and Sound was reading a Victoria's Secret magazine (perv!) when The Illusionist pathed in all of a sudden, exclaiming "I have excellent news, my evil minions!"

It was the real him this time. The illusion of himself just materializes into the room, but this time I could distinctly see the gate closing behind him.

"So this news is so excellent that you've actually graced us with your presence?" I asked.

I heard his voice in my head saying nothing gets passed you, Myrir, then he continued by saying "I've tracked down Ren."

"Great!" Gamer exclaimed. "That means we can go there and blow his brains out!" He then collapsed, clutching his stomach and screaming in pain.

The Illusionist facepalmed. "I didn't really stab you," He said. "That was an illusion."

"But it felt so real," Gamer said, getting to his feat.

"I made you think that it felt real," He said. "And we can't just go kill him, that would be suicide. He hates proxies almost as much as he hates our master."

"So how are we going about this?" Sound asked.

"I have a plan," The Illusionist said. "Well, most of a plan anyway. There's a few details I still need to wprk out, but I'll go ahead and tell you what I have so far. Tomorrow, Butterfly and I will wake bright and earlier to do recon in order to fix the empty points in the plan."

"Why her?" Gamer asked.

"Because she's the most perceptive member of the team. That's the main reason why she's here."

Obviously, I'm not going to spill the plan, or Ren's location, over the internet. If Malkator were to find out, he'd definitely try to interfere. The plan is slightly flawed, but The Illusionist and I plan to fix that as soon we gather more intel.

'Til then, goodbye. I'll fill you in on the details after the operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment