Monday, May 28, 2012

Searching

Well, my hunch was right. Ben was possessed by the Dying Man. He ran away, with the Eight Of Clubs chasing after him. No clue where they are. So now I'm left alone with Sound and Lotus, plus a nest named Andrew "The Crow" Miles, and an SMSC agent going by the alias "Algeria Touchshriek".

The Illusionist contacted me earlier. He said h's convinced Ren to help us out for now. I've been placed in charge of these clowns. We're going to go search for Malkator. I don't know what's going to happen when we find him. The Illusionist and Ren are going to search elsewhere. They'll try to contact us if anything happens.

I'll update this blog when I can, and Crow will be updating Malkator's blog every now and then. I'm holding onto Malkator's book. I won't let anyone look inside. Malkator obviously didn't want his secret getting out, and I won't let it.

No comments:

Post a Comment