Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Mission

This is O'Zalia. Myrir is busy making preparations as well. She's excited. I can't blame her. I'm also eager for the chance to see Malkator again. But I'll get to that later.

We've managed to track down and kill all the Campers in the area. I learned their master plan by reading their minds. Their goal was to contaminate the local water tower with ink. They hadn't accomplished this yet, so we managed to prevent a rather sticky situation from occurring.

When we got back to the hotel after eliminating the last of them, we found that Master was waiting for us. He had gotten a clue to the connection between Malkator and the Game Master. He didn't tell us what he found out, and I'm not stupid enough to ask.

Our new mission is to infiltrate the Board and try to prevent Malkator and the Game Master from meeting face-to-face. We set out tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to this. It feels like it's been too long since our last meeting, my friend. Here's hoping our next fight won't be as inconclusive. Heheheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment