Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Am The Butterfly

My name is Myrir Serena. I've recently taken the nickname Butterfly. I'm twenty-three years old, and I recently joined the ranks of Slender Man's servants. He's assigned me to work with a small group of other proxies.

Our leader is named Isaac O'Zalia. We call him the Illusionist. None of us have actually met him yet. He's only appeared before us as an illusion. He's about 5'8, twenty years old, has bleached white hair, and dresses nice. Or maybe he just wants us to think he looks like that. I don't know.

The next member is named Gary Kaiser. We call him Gamer. He plays way to many video games for his own good. He's about 16, with bright red hair and freckles. He's pretty good with firearms.

The next guy is Jerome Welric. His nickname is Sound. He's 19, and he's a total flirt. Not much more to say about him.

The final member is Crystal Fiora. Her nickname is Lotus. She's 21, blonde, 5'6", and is the only member of the group I can really get along with.

Our current assignment is to track down and eliminate Ren Takeru. He's a powerful Demi-God with a shard of the Bleeding Tree fused into his arm as a result of the Plague Doctor's experimentation. He's swore to defeat my Master at all costs. And as if that wasn't difficult enough, there's another Demi-God who's also after Ren. His name is Benjamin Malkator. He was once friends with Ren, and his goal is to save Ren before he gets himself killed. This will be a difficult assignment.

1 comment: